5 Function, 12-Range Analog Multimeter
Part # 66420
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be More...
|Out of Package Height (in)||1.25|
|Out of Package Width (in)||2.5|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||3.5|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||6.9|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||4|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||1.9|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.365|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||1.46|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Calterm is please to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer.
- Test DC/AC voltage, DC current and resistance
- Includes test leads, instruction manual and battery
- Spare fuse included
- Separate battery/fuse compartment
- Analog multimeter tests basic electrical system voltage, resistance and milliamps.
- Convenient, pocket-sized instrument with an impact-resistant housing.