6-24V DC Professional Automotive Test Light
Part # 66305
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be More...
|Out of Package Height (in)||1|
|Out of Package Width (in)||1|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||8.25|
|Each in Package Height (in) *||10.75|
|Each in Package Width (in) *||4.25|
|Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *||1.75|
|Each in Package Weight (lbs) *||0.513|
|Inner Pack Weight (lbs) *||3.08|
|BigCTN Weight (lbs) *||216.64|
|RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °||Contact Compliance|
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal, but the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Calterm is pleased to offer an innovative full feature line of test equipment designed to make electrical work faster and safer. Use for locating shorts, grounds and open circuits on 6-24 V electrical systems while power is connected to the circuit.
- Heavy-duty five foot test lead does not kink. Sharp steel probe at the end of lead.
- Wide mouth insulated clip for easy hook-up
- Bulb is easy to remove for replacement
- Clear handle and bright bulb for high visibility
- Sharp heavy-duty steel probe
- Strain relief protects test lead at base of test light